A Message To Our Clients:
During this time of ongoing concern about the spread of the COVID-19 virus, our top priority at Ranger Shredding is the safety, health, and well-being of both our clients and our employees.
We continue to monitor and follow the guidance of the local, state, and federal health and government authorities to reduce the spread and impact of COVID-19.
We realize that our clients still need our services and we continue to offer our services to meet your requirements. We also understand our clients’ needs may change and we will remain flexible to accommodate your wishes.
But we also want to help protect each other, keep the virus from taking hold in our office, and keep from contributing to the spread of the virus.
We realize that exercising common-sense hygiene practices is one of the best ways to help prevent the spread of this virus. To ensure the welfare of our clients and our employees, we have asked our home office employees and employees in the field to strictly follow CDC guidance and:
- Wear face coverings when working in public areas and when around others.
- Check their temperature as needed.
- Keep their hands clean and wash their hands properly and frequently with alcohol-based (60+%) hand sanitizer or anti-bacterial soap in warm water for 20 or more seconds.
- Cover their mouth when they cough or sneeze, preferably using their elbow or a disposable tissue to help reduce spreading germs.
- Avoid touching their mouth, nose or eyes with unclean hands.
- Wipe down and sanitize their workspace, keyboard, laptop, scanners, and desk or cell phone.
- Maintain appropriate “social distancing” and avoiding large group gatherings.
- Stay home if they or a member of their household is not feeling well, has a fever, or has virus symptoms.
We have also increased the level of service from our professional office cleaning company.
Finally, we will take additional steps, as requested, to address our clients’ specific onsite needs and concerns.
Together, being smart, consistently practicing good-hygiene, and avoiding exposure opportunities, we can continue to provide service to our clients and reduce the risks associated with contracting and spreading this virus.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
President and CEO